To assist in the administration of sales to the Sales Team and Vice President.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sit in sales meetings and documents conversation, decisions made, photographs chosen styles and distributes info to all concerned parties.
- Prep for meetings by gathering samples, prepping CAD sheets, etc.
- Coordinate shipping, share tracking info and track packages to and from customers or meetings.
- Document & recap internal meetings and distribute all necessary info to cross functional teams.
- Communicate all order changes, discrepancies, confirmations, bulk adjustments etc. to Sales Support team.
- Prepare CAD line sheets of buyers’ selections for select accounts.
- Prepare and update organizational templates and tracking charts.
- Maintain order log on weekly basis, analyze for checks and balances and address any discrepancies, follow up with sales support/allocations to stay on top of upcoming shipments.
- Manage new account set ups requirements including set-up forms, vendor agreements, insurance documents etc.
- Prepare and distribute weekly selling reports for all major retailers. Work with Product Manager and Shipping Manager to ensure compliance with all retailer requirements- packaging materials, tickets, packing etc.
- Take the lead to help facilitate allocations calls and follow up to ensure issues discussed are resolved.
- Complete retailer-specific requirements such as ecom item info, data entry into vendor portal, item info sheets etc.
- Work with Product Managers to fulfill sample requests from accts, including ad and TOP. Maintain a “samples out” listing, keeping track of when samples were sent to accounts, and following up on samples for all deadlines (internal and external).
- Work with marketing department to coordinate all vendor supplied photo details, photo shoots, AI images, graphics, etc.
- Maintain marketing status recap and stay on top of providing all assets to customers by the deadlines.
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings as needed.
- Running, formatting/organizing (with pivot tables) and analyzing reports.
- Maintain and distribute up-to-date contact info for all retailers.
- Research and validate all chargebacks that come to sales attention.
- Maintain sample lines in showroom, ensure all samples are represented prior to sales meetings.
- Create, distribute and follow up on Work Orders when inventory needs special handling at warehouse.
Education: High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of sales experience in apparel related field preferred
- Must possess computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be fluent with Excel report design, pivot tables
- Working knowledge of retail math
Working Conditions: Hybrid (3 days per week in the office)
Travel: Occasional travel required
SWIM USA is an EOE