- Swim USA
- Santa Fe Springs, California
- $100,000+, annual bonus program, excellent benefits 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Closing date
- 26 Jun 2023
- Director / President / C Suite
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The role of the Marketing Director is to serve as the marketing leader promoting global awareness, credibility and buzz thereby increasing customer retention and bringing new customers to the top of the funnel. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, they are responsible for blending the brand vision with the short and long term business goals to
develop the strategy and execution of a dynamic brand marketing plan. He/She leads the day-to-day operations of the broader marketing team and agencies, oversees creation of content, social media programs, emails, events, PR, media, influencer, and brand partnerships.
- Strong Team Leader
- Strategic + Analytical
- Results Oriented
- Consumer + Marketplace Obsessed
- Collaborative, Curious and Innovative
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Brand & Business Planning
- Build, champion, and drive strategic brand campaigns that encompass high level brand goals and brand pillars. Oversee campaign creation process in collaboration with Creative Director and Art Director.
- Ensure consistency of brand codes across all channel materials.
- Lead development of annual 360 brand and marketing strategy – outline 12-to-18-month detailed calendar, define high level marketing goals and strategies in partnership with Creative Director + CEO + DTC Leader.
- Leverage consumer insights, brand health metrics & market trend research to inform brand direction and marketing plan in partnership with DTC Leader.
- Track competitive and emerging brand activity. Identify white space opportunities including fast-growing categories/subcategories.
- Function as brand ambassador in our external charity partnerships. Lead 1% For the Planet donations.
360 Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Start with an acquisition-focused mindset. Set goals and KPI’s to expand awareness of Vitamin A across both digital and OOH channels.
- Create + lead execution of monthly marketing plans, supporting eCommerce, email, social media, PR, influencer, digital marketing, brand partnerships and wholesale key account marketing.
- Ensure digital, mobile, social and video are cohesive and support consumer target and positioning.
- Oversee the seamless execution of social media content, strategy, and digital campaigns to attract, engage and grow the VA community across social media platforms.
- Lead PR relationship and oversee and integrate PR strategy.
- Responsible for the internal and external (PR-managed) influencer strategy ensuring cohesive goals, KPI’s and budget management across micro influencers, paid influencers, VIP giftings, etc.
- Build a collaboration stream by scoping potential partners and work cross-functionally to implement.
- Develop and maintain high level relationships with influencers, VIP personalities, likeminded brands, non-profit partners and key retailers.
- Oversee copy creation and development in collaboration with the Art Director.
- Plan and track expenses against marketing budgets. Allocate and assign budget investment priorities based upon key objectives and potential shift in priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Company Leadership & People Development
- Represent senior leadership voice while communicating brand strategies and execution plans, working with key stake-holders cross-functionally.
- Guide, develop, manage, and support a team of direct reports, agencies and contractors who are responsible for driving brand awareness, organic customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Promote and build strong working relationships in cross-functional capacity, both within the company and externally.
- Lead team to track platform engagement and effectiveness through analytical tools. Compile, distill analysis, make recommendations, and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to team and leadership.
- This position oversees and manages the Brand Marketing Team (including Social Media + influencer Manager + Marketing Coordinator) and Creative Team (including Art Director + Senior Content Producer).
- This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
- While this position primarily works in the company’s Orange County office, there may be occasional travel requirements.
Swim USA designs, markets, and manufactures women’s swimwear for consumers around the world. Our long-term success was founded on the principles of delivering high quality apparel, superior customer service, and a strong team-oriented culture. We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry continuously outperforming expectations in all facets of our business.
610 Uhler Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert