At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
The Virtual Showroom tool is the launchpad of all Burberry collections and initiatives, functioning both as a creative and commercial platform. Operating as a digital tool for a luxury customer experience during our 4 annual markets, the Virtual Showroom plays a key part in advancing our reputation as digital innovators within the luxury space while providing Burberry with the ability to drive revenue growth and operational efficiencies.
As the Virtual Showroom and Commercial Enablement Assistant
, you will support management in driving and managing all Commercial Enablement projects. Key to the success of the Commercial Enablement function is tapping into areas of opportunity and growth within this exciting area of our business. This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract and is based in our London Horseferry House office. Some travel to our showroom in Paris will be required on a quarterly basis.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with the product team to understand new seasonal collections, establishing yourself as a true Burberry product expert
- Overseeing seasonal shoots, including model booking, sample organisation/availability, catering and on-set resources
- Uploading and updating seasonal assets on the Virtual Showroom tool, ensuring all products are captured and descriptions are accurate
- Communicating with various departments on a daily basis including Product Development, Merchandising and Showroom to brief, update and advise on any recommendations on projects
- Engaging cross-functionally and educating key stakeholders on the commercial value of the Virtual Showroom tool, sharing ideas and suggestions around future functionality to drive efficiencies and market share
- You will be passionate about Burberry, our products and the luxury industry
- You have an high level of attention to detail and drive for excellence
- Examples of when you've worked under pressure in a fast-paced environment to deliver exceptional results
- Outstanding team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous product or studio experience would be beneficial
- Fluency in both verbal and written English essential
- Unwavering can-do attitude
- Adaptability to timelines and deadlines
- Flexibility is essential, as this role will require travel to our showroom in Paris, as well as working at weekends and early/late shifts
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.