The Manager, HR Business Partner - Landmark is a critical position linking our people & talent strategies with business success. This important management role within Landmark is responsible for all the human resources needs for the Landmark employee and leadership population and works in partnership with the VP-Commercial, VP-Operations, VP- Client Relations, Experience and HJ, VP - Human Resources and Market Vice President. This role plays an instrumental role in driving and supporting the talent strategy, leading development of our teams, consulting with business leaders to objectively drive people aspects of business performance, strategize workforce planning, leverage people analytics to inform business and talent strategy and be a coach and advisor to business leaders. This role will be providing strategic HR guidance and leverage programs and methodologies created by Centers of Expertise.
The Manager, HR Business Partner - Landmark must be able to think strategically while also being hands-on in overseeing the day-to-day execution of the agreed upon strategy with a focus on clients, people, and brand desirability. They will be open and approachable and will work with both the central team and the local teams in a transparent, united and mutually supportive manner. They must model and champion our core belief; People Make the Difference and our values; Be Creative & Innovative, Deliver Excellence and Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit." Key Accountabilities Business Partner:
Talent Management- Acquire, Develop and Maximize talent for Client Groups:
- Provide HR oversight to help develop and implement HR initiatives which support business success while furthering the TCO Global HR mission
- Demonstrate depth of knowledge in functional HR areas: employee relations, compensation & benefits, training and organizational design, workforce planning, strategic staffing/recruitment and apply that knowledge to influence others towards successful solutions
- Utilize functional expertise to ensure consistent and fair resolution of complex employee relations and benefits situations, including utilization of specialist resources and legal counsel as necessary
- Manage organizational risk in application and implementation of all policies and practices
HR Process and Project Management Oversight:
- Be visible and focused on external recruitment balancing short term and long-term talent planning, on-boarding and diversifying talent levels
- Identify strategic positions and ensure talent action plans are always in place (balancing both internal succession planning, external recruiting practices, bench strength assessment)
- Constantly challenge innovation around the talent pipeline
- Maximize internal talent: utilize one on one conversation, meetings, and tools such as talent action plans to ensure there are clear career paths and on-going dialogue for next steps and development opportunities
- Identify Compensation and benefits trends/shortfalls/opportunities. Work with Global Compensation and Benefits to review appropriate data to ensure programs as competitive. Conduct local industry compensation analysis through networking and recruiting insight.
Develop HR talent focused on team and peer relationships:
- Act as a constant conduit for communication between key Leaders to ensure the identification and development of initiatives and projects to meet business needs (i.e., strategic staffing, employee relations, compensation, training, organization redesign, recognition and rewards, bench strength, localizing large scale corporate projects etc.)
- Project management- ensures alignment of projects between Global and Region. Ensure HR projects/initiatives are managed, developed, and communicated in line with Business Strategy
- Assess for and improve on operational efficiencies of HR processes and procedures
- Work with the larger team across both Northern & Latin America HR (including peers in US, Canada, and Latin America) and Global HR to ensure overall HR Team Development
- Drive quality HR service and support at all levels.
- BA/BS or relevant work experience
- Minimum 7-10 years HR experience, including HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge of Retail, or luxury goods preferred
- Strong leadership presence and experience managing differing groups of individuals
- Strong consultative, coaching, communication, and influence skills
- Demonstrated expertise & proven success in HR service delivery
- General business acumen, demonstrated analytical and creative thinking ability
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and HRIS
- Must be organized, detail oriented, demonstrated project management skills, able to work independently and handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Advanced degree or additional related work experience
- Industry specific experience (Retail, Luxury, or multi-brand)
- Experience with HR Metrics and creative sourcing/ talent pipeline strategies
The hiring range for this position ranges from $117, 810 - $166, 320. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.