We are hiring an intern to join us in our HQs in Milan. The internship will last six months and will be full-time.
The ideal candidate is fluent inEnglish (Chinese will be a plus), has a business-oriented, analytical mindset, and has an interest inretail, fashion, andconsumer behavior.
- Preparing ad hoc analysis and related presentations for management teams with a storytelling approach;
- Helping with weekly and monthly reports with a focus on the Chinise market;
- Supporting the communication of insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management including Merchandising, Retail and Omnichannel teams;
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor's degree in business or a related field;
- Fluent in English; Chinese will be a plus;
- A knack for numbers and analytical thinking;
- The ability to influence stakeholders and build relationships;
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint + Keynote;
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.