PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $9 billion in revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce and Licensing channels.
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
The Visual Merchandiser in Store is responsible for creating and continuously updating the display spaces in order to represent the brand in the best possible way. The VM provides window and mannequin styling and ensures proper merchandising of the Store following the company guidelines.
- Cooperate constantly with the Visual Merchandising (VM) department
- Acknowledge guidelines connected with the Brand message for window setup and store displays
- Act promptly by replenishing stock with missing sizes to ensure full availability of merchandise in the store at all times
- Ensure that the store display is able to maximize the sales accordingly to the Retail and Merchandising team requests
- Show passion for our brands, support the goals of the store and the business as a whole
- Be a Brand Ambassador
- Always be up-to-date on the merchandise received so as to know all available references to be able to display/propose to the customer
- Through KPI's analysis, propose stock rotation by highlighting certain references
- Rotate merchandise to best set up spaces and ensure the best visual impact
- Compare and share with colleagues the VM strategies to be implemented
- Keep abreast of sales campaigns, testimonials and market trends
- Provide adequate support during fittings of other stores as well e.g. during refits, new openings, etc.
- At least 3 years' experience in similar role within structured environment
- High sense of aesthetic
- Good communication and collaboration skills and abilities
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- High level in local language and in oral as well as written English communication
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A super modern approach to Fashion, Omnichannel, we are pioneering the industry
- An hybrid-working program that empowers our associates to work from everywhere (where applicable)
- An yearly welfare program, iOS devices, superb Application to enhance collaboration
- A best in class People's Place inside the Milan Office
- A fantastic environment where you can fail fast and learn fast