The Moncler Retail Merchandiser - Men's owns and manages all the activities related to the buying for the full-priced retail channel across the Americas region, and defines actions to drive Sales and product Sellthrough results, maximizing topline sales and minimizing financial liability. The position is a point of reference for cross departments activities and collaborates strongly with Planning & Allocation, Visual Merchandising, and Training departments, ensuring collection messages are well delivered, and product opportunities are taken. Performs product analyses, and weekly and monthly sales reports, provides HQ product feedback, and monitors competition.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Sets merchandising/buying strategies for gender responsibility
● Buying according to the planned mix, addressing market opportunities while maintaining brand consistency across collections, markets, and channels of distribution
● Physical presence in key markets, shopping competition, and maintaining a deep understanding of what is driving consumer spending, utilizing this data to drive product purchasing strategy and assortment allocation
● Combine regional product sell-through needs along with brand requirements
● Identify and propose product exclusives (design, color, assortment, etc.) to HQ for region/specific markets and/or moments
● Weekly and Monthly analysis of sell-through quality and stock-on-hand sending recaps and recommended actions to management
● Monitor sales performance and implement business analysis to help attain seasonal ST% objectives
● Develop sales reports including week's sales by category versus last year, sell thru, sell-out, best sellers, and slow movers' analysis
● Weekly analysis of the business with the goal to define actions and drive the business
● Monitor inventory to ensure appropriate levels of stock of designated product categories are maintained, control, suggest and support stock consolidations in collaboration with the Allocation Team
● Strong collaboration with visual merchandising to ensure image requirements are met and balanced with commercial opportunities
● Ensure all product knowledge training has a strategy and is fully executed/retained in collaboration with product training department to enhance product knowledge
● Developing strong relationship with the stores
● Collecting feedback from the market, to
● University Degree (Business Administration, Fashion Merchandising or Retail Management preferred)
● At least 5/6 years of relevant experience in Women's Ready-To-Wear, (retail merchandising & buying roles) for a fast-paced luxury player
● Proven proficient use of Microsoft Excel (Index match, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc..) and other MS office programs (Power Point)
● Passionate and driven nature with a good energy level, result-oriented, hands-on approach
● Analytical with good numeric sense, details-oriented and good execution skills
● Strong relational skills and team working attitude
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Moncler Group includes a reasonable estimate of the salary rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $125,00.00 per year to $145,000.00 per year.