Established in 2019, LERET LERET is a modern luxury label dedicated to a single garment, the cashmere sweater. Thoughtfully designed in New York and sustainably crafted in Mongolia, LERET LERET sweaters elevate the classic staple with a relaxed fit and original graphics to create a piece that is unique yet universal–ageless, genderless, genre less.
LERET LERET sources its yarn in Mongolia, heartland of the most valuable cashmere and is proud to support this century-old tradition. We manufacture every sweater in Mongolia with a single producer, using the most precious cashmere and exceptional craftsmanship.
Job Description –Wholesale Director
The Wholesale Director of Leret Leret is accountable for delivering and growing the wholesale business. This Director is a critical leader, who reports directly to shareholders. The ideal candidate is a collaborative partner and critical thinker who is experienced in luxury retail fashion.
- Identify and connect with multi brand stores that fit the brand image to expand the brands wholesale customer base.
- Build and maintain relationships and communication with wholesale clients.
- Provide product training and support to key accounts.
- Attend trade shows to promote brand Forecast sales and deliver monthly performance report to shareholders/executives.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience as wholesale manager, with experience in a competitive environment within luxury retail fashion.
- Strong knowledge of the US luxury retail market and an established network of contacts in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or related field.
- Masters degree preferred but not required
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills with a track record of delivering projects and budgets on target.
- Proven track record developing and executing wholesale strategies.
- Experience in merchandising, planning, performance marketing and analytics.
- High performance orientation through self-motivation and agility.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with expertise in retail.
- Proficiency in French is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency using Shopify preferred.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.
MUST BE ELEGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES