Are you a positive and confident leader with experience in creating structure and developing operational processes? Do you want to lead and develop the operations-team and work in a style universe that explores and is inspired by women’s lives and needs? Do you also possess strong business acumen, have a can-do attitude and have previously been a part of scale up process? Then look here! TOTEME is currently looking to recruit a Chief Operations Officer, COO, with an enthusing and “nothing is impossible”-attitude.
TOTEME is transforming from a Swedish-founded company with an international presence to a truly global player. The same goes for the Operations team, and the COO will take the lead on transforming the team to a global function supporting TOTEMEs international growth journey.
The COO organization is currently divided into three sub functions: Planning, Supply Chain and Tech. Together the team manages the operational upstreams from planning, product flow and optimization to the products reaching either the end customer or the Wholesale partners as well as potential returns. Alongside of this the tech team maintains and develops the tech stack and all related integrations. As the COO you will lead and guide this team and ensure that it grows together with the remaining organization.
As the COO you will work closely together with the management team in defining and implementing processes that improve the development of TOTEMEs operations. Further, you will lead all negotiations and cost optimization efforts across upstream operations efforts.
The Chief Operating Officer will report to the CEO, Johanna Andersson. The role is based in Stockholm at TOTEMEs Head Quarters on Engelbrektsgatan 5.
Background and experience:
- 15+ years of experience from similar positions in an international context
- Experience from leading and developing a strong entrepreneurial organization with focus on a global expansion primarily towards markets such as Asia and the US.
- Deep knowledge of upstream operations of fashion/retail including planning, supply chain, warehousing, and tech etc.
- Strategic height and business development skills.
- Strong execution level for development projects and ability to deliver through the entire project, from idea to implementation and follow-up
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Thrives working within a fast-paced environment and can adapt continually.
- Problem-solver and solutions-oriented
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience of being an active member of an executive management team
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
We believe that you have the following characteristics:
- Combining strategic and operational skills
- Performance driven
- A clear and inspiring communicator
- An engaging and inspiring team leader
- Strong moral and ethical compass; leading by example
- Team player with a solid understanding of cross-functional cooperation
- Analytical with skills in data-driven decision making
In order to be successful in the position of COO the ideal candidate is a trustworthy and influential leader with integrity. Experience from leading a team through international expansion and growth is a must. Furthermore, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of entering new markets both through retail and wholesale channels, preferably both in Asia and the US. S/he has a strong commercial mindset and can easily transform business strategy and needs into priorities and activities. The candidate is self-motivated, and output driven and has a strategic mindset. Fluency in English is must.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. In this recruitment process TOTEME is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Annika Wahlstedt email@example.com or Ellinor Sledd Ellinor.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail.