Kat Maconie are recruiting an ambitious Wholesale Manager to oversee the wholesale growth of Kat Maconie. With an exciting new product offering and new flagship store on Carnaby street, this is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing brand with opportunity for accelerated career progression to Director level over a short period of time.
- Create the commercial sales strategy to achieve both short term and long-term commercial targets
- Identify and develop wholesale business opportunities
- Collaborate with key accounts to achieve growth
- Provide commercial insights on the collection and support on merchandising
- Follow and manage calendar deadlines for the wholesale department
- Responsible for designated wholesale accounts to ensure development of relationships, timely deliveries, successful performance and proper representation of the collection and the brand
- Leading and planning sales campaigns for 4 collections
- Daily communication with existing accounts and world-wide sales agencies
- Research and monitor all markets to discover new retailers and potential partners and evaluate current accounts in our sales pipeline
- Analyse sell-through reports and transform insights into actions
- Collection training to sales staff
- 2 Direct reports
Ideally at least 5 year’s experience within designer wholesale role.
Can demonstrate strong strategic business planning and sales negotiation skills.
A positive self-starter who is looking to take ownership of the wholesale strategy for Kat Maconie and is passionate about the brand.