Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about High Jewelry?
- Do you love making a difference
The Administration Officer is responsible for keeping our Regional & Singapore Office running smoothly, overseeing reception and providing administrative support to the Market Director, Singapore. Responsibilities Office Reception and Management
- Perform office reception duties including greeting and supporting office guests
- Distribute mail, coordinate packages and courier services
- Assist in the logistical preparation of onsite meetings that require coordinating of catering, AV and conference room set up
- Ensure professional appearance of office through organization, cleaning services and communication to employees as needed
- Champion ‘green' and sustainability initiatives within the office
- Source for high quality and cost-efficient vendors/suppliers for office requirements
- Manage ordering and inventory of office & pantry supplies, through Coupa and reconciliation against planned budget
- Ensure compliance with data privacy, record retention and financial record keeping
- Assist on office projects and regular office maintenance and upkeep
- Be a go to support / Super user of systems used by office team when onboarding and advising and troubleshoot:
- Coupa: new vendor set up, invoice and payment approvals.
- Concur: Travel & Entertainment
- Zoom Account Setup
- Telephone system
- Office Meeting Room Booking or recommending alternative venues
- Support Market Director Singapore by coordinating appointments and meetings and managing calendar and schedule .
- Book and prepare travel arrangements within the approved T&E policy for Market Director
- Prepare Market Director T&E claim for submission, and check as 1 st reviewer T&E claims for approval by Market Director
- Support and arrange gifting, recognition for employees, landlords and partners
- Provide back up support for Ad ministration Assistant to President South Asia Pacific
- Provide Visitor support onsite
- Be an ambassador of workplace health & safety, including being the first aider for the office and organising staff to be first aid certified
- Prepare for pre-boarding of new joiners: seating allocation, work-station set up, ordering of business cards, mobile phone, corporate card
- Support new joiner welcome briefing: Office Orientation, Office way of working, Professional Photo, issuance of phone handset, business card, corporate card
- Order company issued mobile phones and local telecommunication plan. Partner with IT to keep an asset register and ensure termination or reallocation of phones as necessary.
- Support on the execution of employee engagement and celebration events for the office.
- Diploma in business administration or related field
- 3+ years of administration support experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office
- Solution orientated
- Strong team player
- Positive, ‘can do' attitude and able to work in ambiguous environment