We are looking for a passionate HR Organization Development Intern to join our People & Organization team in our Global HQ in Milan.
You will support the Team in coordinating the design and implementation of global HR application solutions across all HR Processes.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Work with regional teams in order to ensure alignment & successful completion of global projects, supporting implementation;
- Support global external vendors of HR solutions;
- Support the management the global master data and CoreHR module, to ensure compliance & accuracy of data required for all of our HR processes;
- Processings change requests in the HR systems & modules and continuous improvement;
- Support in the design and implement models for analytics and planning through the provided technologies, working independently and with leadership on reporting and online dashboards;
- Facilitate the organization health-check analysis to guarantee workforce planning operations and develop strategic workforce insights for the business;
- Collect and assess ad hoc organization needs and driving organization effectiveness projects.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Management Engineering;
- A master in HR & Organizations is considered a plus;
- Professional use of English;
- Precision, proactivity, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills.