The full-time work experience placement is only available to students in tertiary education.
We are looking for a student who is immediately available. There is no renumeration for this work placement; however, travel expenses will be covered up to £10 per day. The minimum length of the placement is 6 weeks or up 6 months if accredited by a University and this is a full-time placement.
The student will be gaining work experience in:
- Assisting in preparations for seasonal shows and selling campaigns.
- Responsible of samples management for wholesale customers.
- Liaise with clients regarding all brand asset requests.
- Assisting the team on travel booking and expenses.
- Prepare training packs.
- Client database update.
- General sales department administration.
- Supporting Ecommerce/Digital Dept. with day to day tasks and administrative duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent skills for excel and power point
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and robust organisational skills
- Fluent in French is a plus
- Passionate about the fashion industry and eager to learn more