REPORTS INTO: SR MANAGER OF PLANNING FULL PRICE DTC
The role of a Tory Burch Planner is responsible for the budgeting, range building and product trading for the EU business. Partnering with all key stakeholders (Buying, Retail, VM, ECOM and Store Teams), they will drive the planning strategy in order to achieve Sales $, GM$ and stock targets.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Monthly forecast review by category / location.
- Create and manage seasonal Open to Buy in partnership with the Buyers to ensure regional growth strategies are supported
- Partner with Buying to hindsight season and create the premarket buying strategy to ensure we are supporting GM%, FP vs MD Sales and Inventory Turns
- Partner with buying to manage product lifecycle and reduce terminal stock through effective markdown strategies.
- Update and maintain monthly Core line-cards
- Experience of 5+ years in a similar Planning role.
- Experience in OTB and Forecasting preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Experience in working in multiple currencies (solid understanding of impact on business with changing FX rates)
- Strong and effective presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .