Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Alexander McQueen are currently in search of a L&D Advisor to join our busy Central London HQ. Your Opportunity?
Working in the Talent and Development team and reporting to the Senior Talent & Development Manager, this role will be accountable for designing and delivering engaging learning content and programs to support in upskilling the business globally. Continuously measuring the effectiveness of these programs through feedback and performance metrics. This is a great opportunity for someone already working in a learning role wanting to further develop their skills at a global level. How you will contribute?
Who you are?
- Coordination, creation, and delivery of training to the business globally, in person and virtually in line with our people strategy.
- Partnering with the business to identify individual, team and business learning needs.
- Designing new and innovative learning programs that promote internal growth.
- Oversee the global Onboarding processes to ensure engagement for all new joiners.
- Responsible for the global learning communications and mailbox.
- Monitor and track learning activities across the organisation, using qualitative and quantitative data to measure effectiveness and impact.
- Keep up to date of all Kering Learning catalogue, cascading information to the wider business and organising sign up of programs.
- Managing all global learning campaigns, inclusive of the annual performance cycle.
- Drive engagement of our e-learning platform, Degreed. Looking for opportunities to spotlight key learnings, Creating and maintaining relevant learning paths to suit a range of learning requirements.
Why work with us?
- Previous experience in a Learning and Development role.
- Experience with LMS systems.
- Experience of designing and delivering training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and coordinate key projects.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
At Alexander McQueen together we push boundaries to create legacy. Everyone can make a difference, and anything is possible.
We are passionate about beauty, creativity & quality. This is an opportunity to join our community of hard-working and talented individuals who are playing a part in the success of the House. We offer a package of competitive benefits including, but not limited to –
Diversity and Inclusion
- Pension, private medical insurance & performance related bonus.
- Clothing allowance, employee discounts & monthly lunch subsidy.
- 25 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays plus dedicated time for employee volunteering.
At Alexander McQueen, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We know that diverse skills, mindsets & experiences foster creativity and collaboration.
Please let our recruitment team know if you need support or reasonable adjustments to be made at any stage of the recruitment process. We will work with you to ensure that you have the best experience.
- Full time
- United Kingdom