With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Talent and Development manager to manage all strategic talent management initiatives along with learning and development. Serving approximately 2000 Associates across office and retail locations in Region North (UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Nordics), this is multi-faceted role leading both a Learning & Development and Talent Management team. Focused on driving alignment and consistency across the region for Office & Retail populations, in partnership with European Headquarters; inspiring an Associate first experience.
Reporting to the Director of Talent & Development, The Senior Talent Development Manager will lead the Region North Talent Development team whose ultimate objective is to set all PVH employees up for success, equipping them with the skills and tools they need to be at the their best and progress their careers at PVH.
Responsible for translating the Talent and Development strategy into resource and activity planning, this is a leadership role that requires an innovative and forward thinking mindset. Focuses are on strengthening leadership & core business capabilities both for Retail and Office populations and, crucially, building our next generation of leaders through effective Talent Management process.
As an ambassador for the newly implemented HR Interaction model and Talent Centre of Excellence model, this person will coach and guide their team to Think Big
- creating scalable, blended solutions which empower our Associates, always demonstrating ROI and ultimately achieving cohesion and the integration of the newly formed Region North.Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and quality assure Leadership Development that is aligned to PVH business objectives and demonstrates Return on Investment.
- Curate a best in class Retail development offer, including self-driven learning, new store openings and team development.
- Connect to Consumer by ensuring tools and programs take into account the unique world of Retail Associates.
- Establish a highly effective and credible digital learning offer which ensures our Associates can access just in time learning that enables them to be at their best in a wide diversity of roles.
- Embed and integrate the PVH Leadership Behaviors through excellent facilitation, design and role modelling to Cultivate Belonging across Region North.
- Support the Talent & Development Director and key stakeholders to identify, influence and drive a learning and development culture amongst the business.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in a similar role as a Learning & Development Manager ideally within a retail environment. You must have previous people management experience having managed all aspects of a team.
In return, we are offering competitive pay and excellent benefits including:
• Up to 65% off CK and TH Retail Purchases
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Competitive pension plan
• Life insurance cover
• Corporate discount on Dental Insurance
• Health cash plan
• Flexi hours
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.