PVH is one of the world's largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries.
Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER . Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to drive fashion forward for good.
That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. Manager, Executive Recruiting - Talent Intelligence & Program Management
As a critical member of the Executive Recruiting team, the Manager, Executive Recruiting - Talent Intelligence & Program Management will work across brands, functions and regions to proactively source and engage top talent to deliver on enterprise priorities.
The Manager will play a vital role in shaping the future leadership of the organization by identifying, engaging and assessing leading executive talent, proactively building robust pipelines for future opportunities across the company. In addition, this individual will lead sourcing strategy and execution for select critical roles, leveraging expertise in executive search methodologies to deliver a best-in-class experience for candidates, business leaders and HR partners.
Reporting to the VP, Executive Recruiting Practices, this newly created role is central to PVH's long term strategy, priorities and commitments to drive fashion forward - for good. Key Responsibilities
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across PVH to identify and anticipate key capabilities required to deliver on the company's long-term strategy and priorities.
- Working closely with Talent Management, align on external pipeline development for critical roles as part of succession planning efforts.
- Leveraging tools, relationships and external providers, conduct comprehensive market mapping of key talent, both within the industry and beyond.
- Directly engage highly sought-after executive talent, serving as a talent ambassador for PVH.
- Design, manage and monitor a long-term engagement strategy for top-tier talent, to include experiential programs such as roundtables, events and industry partnerships.
- Manage external research providers and work with Talent Attraction, Corporate Communications and other teams to deepen external relationships with industry partners.
- Track record of successfully designing and implementing innovative talent acquisition programs.
- Experience in talent intelligence, synthesizing information from various proprietary and public sources to inform decision-making.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Deep curiosity and the willingness to challenge established ways of thinking to come up with novel solutions backed by data.
- Understanding of the consumer and retail sector preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $115,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH