The Sr. Analytics Partner is a position on the growing People Analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with key stakeholders within HR to understand their business and challenges, and providing consultation and insights that drive strategic decisions through the development of BI solutions.Primary Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Total Rewards and other Centers of Excellence in HR to understand and maintain focus on their analytics needs, including critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions and deliver logical conclusions
- Design and develop innovative BI solutions for operational and strategic initiatives
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations with integration logic to multiple data sources
- Develop labor market intelligence tools that support the business and HR around talent competitiveness and in the development of workforce plans
- Bring project management and business consulting rigor to people analytics projects and key deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Data Science, Computer Science or related quantitative field
- 5+ years' experience working with large-scale, complex datasets with an emphasis on data reporting and analytics in HR
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting and project management.
- 3+ years working with Power BI or comparable visualization tools
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality of work.
- Knowledge of principles of visual design
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and analytical skills
- Strong SQL and Excel skills, with aptitude for learning other analytics tools
- highly data-driven, technically astute, a solid communicator, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Data Science, Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Experience with statistical analysis and natural language processing software preferred
- Experience in programming preferred (Python, R)
- Experience with Workday Reports & Dashboards, Workday Prism is a plus
Pay Range: $100,000 - $115,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH