PVH is one of the world's largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries.
Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER . Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to drive fashion forward for good.
That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. Coordinator, Executive Recruiting
The Executive Recruitment Coordinator will play a crucial role in supporting the Executive Recruiting team in identifying and attracting top talent for key leadership positions across the enterprise. This individual will partner to provide coordination and operational support for the team, and look for ways to optimize executive search processes and procedures while fostering a best-in-class experience for executive candidates, business leaders and other stakeholders. Key Responsibilities
- Serve as an ambassador for PVH, promoting the brand by ensuring an excellent candidate and client experience.
- Lead end-to-end coordination of executive search processes, including scheduling, interview coordination, feedback, offer administration and onboarding.
- Manage and maintain documentation and reporting related to executive search processes, including job descriptions, feedback, assessments, offer letters.
- Draft search status updates for select executive search projects and maintain reporting on executive recruiting activity.
- Participate in and help drive special projects and key initiatives for the team in partnership with HR stakeholders.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with business leaders and their teams as well as with external partners to ensure an efficient and high touch process.
- Continually look to develop ways to simplify processes and elevate the function.
- Minimum of two years of experience in recruitment coordination required, preferably supporting executive-level recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Data-driven, analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize initiatives and manage a wide range of projects.
- The ability to see the big picture, anticipate potential issues and proactively address them.
- Highest ethical standards, maintaining sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or Candidate Relationship Management platforms required; knowledge of Workday a plus.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH