PVH is one of the world's largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries.
Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER . Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to drive fashion forward for good.
That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. Director, Executive Recruiting
The Director, Executive Recruiting will serve as a talent advisor and strategist, driving the executive search process for PVH's brands (Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger) as well as select Corporate Functions.
This leader will proactively identify, attract, assess and select the most talented candidates for the most critical roles across the enterprise, enabling PVH to unlock the power of its iconic brands.
Reporting to the VP, Executive Recruiting Practices, this newly created role is central to PVH's long-term strategy, priorities and commitments to drive fashion forward - for good. Key Responsibilities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders on executive talent strategy.
- Directly execute a varied portfolio of executive searches (SVP and above) from end to end, providing advice and counsel on talent, approach and best-practices.
- Develop and implement forward-thinking and innovative executive search sourcing strategies to identify and engage exceptional executive-level talent for critical roles and future needs.
- Alongside the team, work to design and implement a modern, progressive, best-in-class executive search process, including the use of recruitment tools, systems and partners.
- Help select and manage relationships with executive search firms and research partners. · Drive the integration of inclusion and diversity practices into every facet of the executive search process, ensuring that diverse slates of candidates are consistently considered.
- Gain, develop and share market intelligence, trends and observations from external candidate engagement to inform and refine talent strategies.
- Extensive experience with executing senior-level searches from end to end within a retained executive search firm and/or part of an in-house executive recruiting team.
- Keen eye for talent, with the ability to effectively assess experience, capabilities, skills and potential.
- Deep executive search expertise in either broad corporate functions, or the consumer/retail sector with an emphasis on fashion and apparel.
- Experience operating globally, partnering with regional stakeholders to tap into international talent pools.
- Extensive experience negotiating complex offers, with an understanding of compensation philosophy, components and the ability to think creatively to bring searches to a successful close.
- Commercially minded with strong business acumen.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of the organization within a complex, global organization.
- Deep curiosity and the willingness to challenge established ways of thinking to come up with novel solutions backed by data.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or Candidate Relationship Management platforms required; knowledge of Workday a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
Pay Range: $185,000 - $200,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH