Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
As an executive assistant & studio coordinator, you will perform diverse executive duties and functions requiring confidentiality. You should have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to the completion of assignments. Duties will expand to include calendar management, travel arrangements, office management, tracking & submission of expenses, creating & updating documents, supporting with presentations, and communicating with a host of internal colleagues & external partners. In addition, you should exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to the appropriate parties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• All general executive tasks including calendar, zoom, and telephone management, expense reporting, responding to basic requests
• Handle Outlook calendar which involves frequent adjustments and updates throughout the day, scheduling & confirming of all internal & external meetings and conference calls.
• Provide day-before view of the calendar to allow preparation for the next day's requirements & deliverables; this daily view must have all meeting locations, contact numbers, meeting agendas, meeting documents required and any other relevant details.
• Partner with other Brand EAs on overall calendar tracking and management of meetings; ensuring meetings take place as scheduled.
• Handle timely submission & tracking of expenses on corporate credit cards with Accounts Payable; this involves ensuring timely approval of expenses.
• Ensure contacts and other key information are always updated.
• Prepare written materials as requested, i.e. memos, meeting agendas, PowerPoint presentations
• Code and approve all invoices in Ariba as required.
• Manage lunch and coffee requests when schedule requires.
• Assist in Special Projects as needed Studio Assistant
• Act as a liaison between design and all cross functional partners (Merchandising, Production, Fabric, Trim,Tech)
• Manage adherence to design calendar and balance priorities across all categories and departments.
• Support in creating design boards from execution standpoint. Printing photo references, cutting swatches, laying out textiles as directed.
• Follow up with teams/colleagues on outstanding information/ materials as requested.
• Prepare conference rooms for meeting needs (zoom tv's, design boards, etc.)
• Order supplies for copy room, contact servicing for copy machines when needed, oversee general floor upkeep as requested, create work orders on Service Point when needed for IT or facilities issues
• Manage digital photos and creating Power Points.
• Agendas, recaps + action plans for weekly team meetings.
• Digital and physical file management. Manage Conference Room Calendars/Bookings
• Book models as needed per design needs.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Previous role(s) in administrative or other support function in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent cross-cultural, cross division, cross functional communication and partnering skills
• Detail and solution oriented
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Maintain a fast-paced environment
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Ariba, Concur, Workday
• Minimum of three days a week on site/office
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines
• The ability to take initiative and to prioritize work task
• Results driven