About Bergdorf Goodman
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years
We are New York's original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of "creative ingeniuses"
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman
- Responsible for the creation, follow-up and closure of merchandise memos for selling staff and PR/Marketing/Social Media; must work in tandem with Loss Prevention for approvals and follow-ups on aging memos.
- Must be well-versed on Microsoft Office, especially Excel, in order to maintain the spreadsheets that are distributed to the Executive Team and Loss Prevention with Memo Statistics
- Serves a back-up associate to the Direct Receiving Office in the Men's Store, who handles direct shipments from vendors as well as memos.
- Works closely with the Omni Merchant Team at BG Corporate to ensure the timely pulling and transferring of merchandise to the Photo Studios in TX (which will then be displayed on the BG.com website)
- Process Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
- High school diploma/equivalency required. Excellent verbal/written skills with a minimum of one year's retail/manufacturing experience with prior receiving experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity is essential. Individual must have good organizational skills, conflict resolution/problem solving abilities; possess a professional demeanor, and basic sales knowledge.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.