FIGS is seeking an Associate Product Developer to play an integral role in developing and executing product to align with FIGS strategy. This position requires an out of the box thinker who can collaborate with the existing team, outside vendors, and across all levels of the organization. We're looking for someone who has a passion for product and extreme details. This person will report into the Product Development Manager. What You'll Do:
- Manage all day-to-day communication with factory.
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and working daily with them
- Support in building processes and tools to provide clarity to cross-functional team members and factories.
- Communicate timeline conflicts, risks, changes, and action items daily with manager.
- Facilitate BOM (Bill of Materials) updates and maintenance with design.
- Partner with the fabric and trim manager
- Identify and communicate any risk assessments with factory.
Other Must Haves:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of technical performance wovens and knits
- Experience with product development and production process and lifecycle
- Knowledgeable on apparel products, fabric construction and finished garment.
- Understands trim and materials
- In-depth knowledge of design techniques and processes
- Deadline focused and goal driven
- Excellent excel and mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- PLM, Google, Share point, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $52,500 and $65,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of serviceA little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.