The Coordinator, 360 Project Management will be responsible for supporting 360 producers on PR/print/digital projects. The coordinator will be responsible for trafficking the daily workflow of media request fulfillment - primarily for magazine, newspaper and OOH and secondarily for digital advertising. Key Accountabilities:
Production & Project Management
- Support producers on collateral materials within a 360 campaign.
- Work closely with 360 producers to help support PR needs within a 360 campaign.
- Partner with traffic coordinators to creative schedules for the 360 campaign to help support the 360 producers.
- Work closely with 360 producers to support all digital deliverables, such as site, email and clientelling.
- Collaborate with and develop strong relationships across all disciplines - Creative, Global and Regional Brand Management, Photo Studio, Production Studio, Retouching - to ensure timely delivery.
- Familiarization with active campaign images and guidelines provided by Creative
- Intake and review media plan fulfillment requests and briefs that are submitted by the global and regional marketing teams
- Add requests into internal software systems, manage and update Studio Pipeline document, and kick off jobs with studio production teams.
- Route/traffic advertising assets and deliverables for reviews, revisions, approvals and releases between internal teams (production studio, creative, marketing) and with external ad production vendors.
- Closely monitor active jobs to keep them moving, ensuring projects and deliverables are released on time.
- Responsible for final digital delivery to external vendors and trafficking agencies.
- Facilitate workflow and interdepartmental communication to keep the projects on track and troubleshoot any problems that occur during trafficking and production stages (email, Teams calls, in person, etc)
- Collaborate with and develop strong relationships across all disciplines - Creative, Global and Regional Brand Management, Photo Studio, Production Studio, Retouching - to ensure timely delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an Advertising/Marketing Project Management or Traffic role; or related experience in an integrated marketing environment
- Strong organization and written/oral communications skills and experience
- Must be detail-oriented and comfortable multi-tasking/working on multiple projects/workstreams at one time
- Ability to troubleshoot, ask thoughtful questions and make informed decisions
- Resourceful when faced with unexpected challenges
- Enthusiasm and commitment bringing a fresh and supportive perspective to traffic and production
- MAC and MS Office Suite experience needed - Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
The hiring range for this position ranges from $26.61 - $35.99. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.