The Manager, Marketing FP&A will be responsible for managing worldwide marketing spend including budget development, forecasting and monthly reporting. The Manager will provide strategic insights and analysis on marketing spend by channel and product category. Requried Location: This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY with a hybrid schedule. Key Accountabilities:
- Work with Marketing leadership to craft Central & Regional budgets.
- Partner with Central budget owners to build out plans for Global Marketing, Global Media, Global Creative, Global Production, Global PR and Global CVM.
- Monthly Central marketing budget reviews with CMO, highlight risks & opportunities and align on campaign initiative funding.
- Review worldwide marketing spend (MTD & YTD), work with international partners to understand marketing activity, variances from prior year, variances from budget and spend timing. Synthesize learnings into two detailed monthly reports providing insightful comments on marketing activity and variances from prior year and budget.
- Responsible for consolidating worldwide marketing forecasts. Work with regional partners and Central teams to estimate spend by month/by quarter.
- Manage all approved incremental and reallocated marketing funds at the regional & market level.
- Manage the Big M Tracker, a consolidated worldwide view of marketing spend by channel and product category.
- Partner with FP&A team members on the product line P&L.
- Produce quarterly event ROI reports.
- Oversee Central business unit monthly reporting & monthly close process.
- Support Central Marketing teams on finance matters, provide budgets and guidance on selecting proper accounts.
- Manage Marketing FP&A Analyst.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $129,625 - $160,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus. Required Qualifications:
- 6+ years of finance related experience, with at least 5 years in FP&A
- BS degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with and presenting to senior management
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft product's (particularly Excel) and a budget system
- Experience with Hyperion Planning (HP) a plus
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as SAP Business Objects a plus