The Team Manager will support the Director in leading, developing and supporting the sales, operations and security team members to meet and/or exceed commercial target and elevate the Tiffany store experience. You will assume oversight for the store when the Director is not present. You will be dynamic, attentive and an inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients; someone who could be called a mentor, a coach, and who acts as a Guest Experience Manager, ensuring unsurpassed client service. As a Team Manager you will: Sales
Deepen the relationship with our clients to achieve or exceed Commercial targets, product category targets, and relevant KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the team to consistently achieve or exceed store commercial targets
- Drive client development activities among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to both team members and clients, managing client relationships personally.
- Drive business through key product pillars and KPIs.
Execute in all things with a client-centric approach. Demonstrate passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to clients at every touchpoint:
- Lead, model and coach based on client feedback and elevate the Tiffany Experience Index (TEI).
- Provide management presence on the sales floor, coaching the team and ensuring Tiffany client experience expectations are being delivered at all times.
- Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences.
- Take action on TEI performance and client feedback to improve customer service.
Attract, hire, and retain top talent to cultivate a climate of high performance. "People who like People"
- Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Prioritize diversity, cultivate inclusive environments, and foster growth
- Encourage an entrepreneurial spirit
- Set and communicate clear and challenging goals, aligned to our Strategic Priorities and Key Results.
- Leverage and utilize training and development offerings to effectively support growth and development to drive performance.
Champion operations efficiency and effectiveness. Challenge the standards to seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Manage efficient back of house and ensure consistency with established operational procedures. Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail store management experience or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of commercial results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.