Integrated into Regional EMEA IS&T department, The IT Manager will report to the IT Director EMEA Director and will be managing directly a team of resources on various locations and of external partners / vendors. He/She will be in charge of the team responsible to delivery IT infrastructure and end-user-equipment related projects across the EMEA region. The manager will ensure retail and offices staff could operate efficiently by running & organizing the adequate support organization.
As a regional key contact for global Tiffany IT infrastructure team, he/she will be in charge of rolling out the infrastructure strategy on the EMEA region and will be responsible of enforcing corresponding guidelines and strategies. Together with the IT Director, he/she will be in charge of budget and financials of the infrastructure projects and run operations. The manager will establish as a key partner for business departments in regional office and in EMEA markets, to identify and address needs and difficulties. Missions :
Store Opening Project Management. Provide guidance and leadership to the team that will:
- Project manage all IT activities related to store and office openings, refurbishments, and relocations in the region, ensuring successful delivery within time and budget constraints. This includes:
- Defining local requirements and budgets.
- Working with Facilities to ensure POS and cabling is accommodated, marking the IT rack, networking points and data outlets during design process.
- Procuring, scheduling and managing the installation of data and backup lines.
- Working with local markets to design phone systems.
- Procuring the phone, card payment and security lines.
- Installing the router, switch and backup VPN prior to retail hand over.
- Ensuring WAN is operational and tested.
- Managing server configurations.
- Deploying software.
- Managing user logins and user security.
- Managing onsite hardware installations.
- Managing any vendor/system maintenance contracts.
- Design and project manage process improvement initiatives as required.
- Design and manage the IT change process.
Systems Support. Provide guidance and leadership to the team that will:
- Manage all required hardware and infrastructure deployments across EMEA.
- Directly engage in general IT support as required. This may include, amongst other things:
- Face to face and remote desktop and basic POS support.
- Setup and configuration of new routers, switches and firewalls.
- Hardware support (Workstation, laptop, printer repair and replacement).
- Site hardware audits.
- Managing traffic counters.
- Onsite cabling.
- Managing infrastructure for payment terminals (varies across region).
- Ensuring in-store music solutions are available and fit for purpose.
- Ensure policies and protocols for day to day IT and crisis management are up to date and in place.
- Undertake proactive incident ticket analysis to identify major issues, problems and repeated incidents in the region. Facilitate the communication and subsequent resolution of these identified challenges.
Resource and Vendor Management
- Manage staff resources and incoming / outgoing resource demand requests via ServiceNow, in line with Tiffany IT global standards.
- Source and manage relationships with vendors and third-party suppliers across the region.
- Delegate workflow and utilise vendors in line with business need as required.
- Monitor vendor service levels, quality of work and ROI.
- Acquire Talent: Build a robust internal and external talent pipeline through employee, client and personal networking. Effectively identify and select top talent by using interview guides for every hiring decision. Ensure a consistent, branded onboarding experience for all new employees.
- Develop Talent: Hold performance review meetings with all members of staff to discuss performance relative to expectations/plans, to identify and leverage strengths, and to close any identified skill gaps through appropriate coaching and/or training. Ensure timely and effective resolution of all significant performance issues by creating action plans for underperforming employees.
- Operational management of the RSM EMEA IT tech team.
- Build strong, consultative relationships with local leaders across EMEA. Work to understand their business models and strategies. Suggest and make appropriate IT process and infrastructure improvements, in line with business needs, customer service standards, and budget.
- Apply knowledge of local and regional technology landscapes in order to meet the needs of individual markets and market clusters.
- Provide support, training and guidance for IT use across the region.
- Work closely with global and corporate IT with regards to deployments, standards, support and IT protocols.
Fiscal Accountability and Administration
- Establish and manage the annual infrastructure IT budget and actual expenditures for the region on infrastructure area in coordination with the IT Director
- Proactively monitor and analyse ROI for all IT projects, initiatives and vendors.
- Ensure timely and accurate administration of the IT department is achieved and maintained.
Other information :
- 10 or more year's experience managing an IT function within a large, international business
- Experience working across multiple regions and cultures.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
- Availability to travel 20 - 40 % of the time within Europe and Middle East and be willing to undertake travel to additional markets/head office as required. Frequent trip to London
- Experience designing and delivering IT for new facilities
- Enjoys working in a changing and growing business. Able to navigate uncertainty and make effective and appropriate decisions in times of crisis
- Must be a creative thinker with a positive attitude towards proactive problem solving
- Has experience managing both the operational and strategic direction of IT
- Extensive exposure in the IT industry
- Strong IT programme and project management skills
- Strong customer/end user relationships management skills
- Proven experience in executing all aspects of vendor management lifecycle
- Comprehensive understanding of Windows configuration, administration and support
- Solid experience with hardware, networking, and peripheral installation and support
- Fluent in English & French
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours as required.
- Location: Paris 9
- Contract: Permanent