The Temporary Corporate Recruiter will have prior experience in talent acquisition or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. Passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and collaborating with hiring managers and candidates to find careers. The recruiter will partner with HR Business Partners, Corporate and Global leaders in full life cycle recruitment activities, including identifying talent needs, developing a candidate pipeline strategy, internal talent management, and driving employment brand marketing and other best practices as it relates to talent acquisition strategy. Accountabilities:
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Proactively partner with Human Resources Business Partner and leadership to understand unique talent needs.
- Provide strategic and creative methodologies for recruiting top talent.
- Conduct full cycle retail recruitment activities, including sourcing candidates, posting positions, and screening talent.
- Help build leadership pipeline for future roles.
- Offer options on sourcing techniques, including investigating new technologies and practices for reaching top talent.
- Maximize opportunities with social media and LinkedIn.
- Consult with HRBPs on specific staffing strategies for volume hiring, hard-to-fill positions, background check standards and agency resources.
- Conduct recruitment market research to develop go to market recruitment approach when a new position is opened for recruitment
- Become an expert and brand ambassador of Tiffany history, employer brand, culture and business goals/priorities
- Minimum of 2-5+ years of high volume, professional recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of related business issues, trends, and best practices as it relates to talent acquisition.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships.
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions.
- Excellent technical skills; in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology and general Microsoft applications; familiarity with best practices in social networking; ability to leverage technology to attract candidates and drive effective and efficient operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Industry experience in retail, consumer products or service industry preferred (Retail, Luxury or multi-brand).
- Experience providing HR support in a field location or through other HR Professionals.
- Prior high volume recruitment experience.