Job Role: CRM Executive
Reporting to: Senior CRM & Insights Manager
Location: Head Office, White City Place, West London
Contract type: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Closing Date: 16/06/2023
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
The CRM executive will work across email and direct mail campaigns in addition to working on weekly, monthly and quarterly customer insights reporting.
Email and Direct Mail
- Responsible for the execution of marketing email campaigns for UK, US and Rest of World markets.
- End-to-end testing of email journey for each send – includes experience on website and email across devices and inbox providers.
- Responsible for the execution of VIP customer email campaigns.
- Plan and execute content tests A/B on email campaigns across all markets.
- Build and test targeted segments across the customer lifecycle span in customer data platform, Optimove.
- Ensure all marketing email automation campaigns for UK, US and Rest of World markets are kept up to date and refreshed in line with product launches.
- Support the Digital Designer with the email design process and ensure that all content is delivered on time for weekly sign off meetings.
- Daily CRM contact for Customer Care to troubleshoot problems, including sending out communications for delayed shipments, investigating voucher issues, mail subscriptions and other ad hoc queries.
- Daily CRM contact for stores to assist with catalogue shipment queries and VIP data.
- Support omni-channel communications, including communications from store.
- Assist with the management of the ME+EM catalogue drops.
- This would include liaising with third parties to ensure the smooth running of the process and working on the data selection for each mailing.
- Manage monthly Trustpilot and Reviews.io email communications and be the point of contact on customer review platforms for the rest of the business.
- Responsible for the execution of monthly Inkpact, direct mail campaigns.
Customer Insights and Reporting
- Support the Senior CRM & Insights Manager with email and direct mail campaign analysis across all markets.
- Work closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams to keep up to date on product delays and restocks.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on customer ordering behaviour and product trends across key markets.
- Monitor the activity of key competitors across all markets and produce monthly reports on their activity.
- Support the Senior CRM & Insights Manager with monthly and quarterly customer insights reporting.
- Support the Senior CRM & Insights Manager with the development and management of the wider VIP program.
- Complete ad hoc reporting as requested by the Senior CRM & Insights Manager and Growth Director.
- A Minimum of 1 year experience in the industry is preferred
- Experience using Ometria, Bloomreach or similar email service provider
- Experience creating customer segmentation in a CDP platform
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience working in luxury retail preferred
- Full time employees receive 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays (prorated for part time employees)
- An additional day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Staff Discount – Up to 70% off full price items.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – cash incentive to refer a friend to work at ME+EM
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses/prescription via Specsavers
- Sample Sales
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Employee Assisted Programme (EAP) with Aviva and Square Health
- White City Place - free yoga and pilates sessions
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance and Income Protection Scheme
- Friends and Family Discount of 30% off full price items.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme with Currys PC world
- Length of Service Award after 5 years of service
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Paid absence leave
- Real Living Wage Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email email@example.com should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage