HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.What you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
- Ensure all relevant conditions relating to Health & Safety are fulfilled and empower store staff to achieve the highest standards to support store management within this area.
- Knowledgeable in all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure all documentation relating to Health & Safety are well recorded and maintained.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 -2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Base Pay + Commission
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- Flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.