Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Monitor and analyze marketing costs and support to prepare budget plans for marketing campaigns.
- Prepare regular reports on the performance of marketing campaigns and derive recommendations for action for the marketing and finance teams
- Assist in the accounting of accruals for marketing expenses & support during the month end closing process
- Contribute to the development of KPIs (key performance indicators) for the evaluation of marketing activities
- Work closely with the marketing and finance teams to ensure that marketing objectives are in line with the company's financial targets
- You have a successfully completed degree in economics with a focus on controlling, business informatics, statistics or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to understand and communicate complex interrelationships
- Hands-on mentality as well as implementation strength and willingness to change appeal to you
- Confident handling of MS Excel and other common office tools
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.