The Tiffany Gallery Coordinator holds a pivotal position in our organization, responsible for providing essential administrative support to the Gallery Manager and orchestrating the day-to-day logistics for our esteemed Landmark Ambassador team. This role plays a crucial part in upholding the Tiffany legacy by delivering elevated service that reflects our core values. The Gallery Coordinator equips our team with the resources and tools necessary to cultivate brand desirability through unique interactions and inspiring storytelling. They are entrusted with the responsibility of nurturing a team that consistently achieves an unparalleled standard of excellence, ensuring that our clients and visitors experience museum-quality tours and luxuriously memorable moments. To thrive in this role, the ideal candidate should possess a solid background in team leadership, exhibit sound judgment, have an art background and education, and embody qualities such as kindness, adaptability, and a visionary mindset.Team Leadership and Coordination
Gallery Operations and Logistics
- Lead and coordinate the Ambassador team, providing daily leadership and support to ensure exceptional client experiences and adherence to Tiffany & Co. standards.
- Oversee the onboarding and training process for new hires, including orientation and continuous learning initiatives related to new exhibitions and artwork storytelling.
- Lead comprehensive museum-quality tour guide program, including training resources and reference materials.
- Fields group inquiries and assigns tour guides accordingly.
- Gather feedback from the team of their interactions and share with management.
- Foster collaboration and works best in a team environment.
Client Experience and Hospitality
- Collaborate with the Gallery Manager in various responsibilities to ensure smooth gallery operations and client satisfaction.
- Provide operational logistics support, including daily schedule coordination, calendaring, and written gallery correspondence.
- Accounts to ensure invoices are correct and sent to vendors in a timely manner.
- Consistently review and evaluate all data processes to ensure the most effective and efficient procedures are in place.
- Interact continuously with co-workers at all levels of the organization to schedule tours for various internal and external stakeholders.
- Inputs data and ensures its accuracy in the Landmark and Tiffany Gallery calendars.
- Administrator for Tiffany Gallery appointments, tour bookings, and logistics.
- Coordinates daily visitor traffic flow and elevator resources. Ensures proper elevator operation, communicating with the appropriate team members to coordinate appointments and walk-in traffic.
- Accurately manage floor waiting lists and execute efficiencies and best practices to better support in-store experience. Ensure client journeys are seamless.
- Supports after-hours client events and key conversion and sales moments. Plans logistics for opening and closing exhibitions and exclusive events throughout the year.
Knowledge and Art Expertise
- Welcome all clients in a warm and courteous manner, helping to create an exemplary luxury experience that positively impacts both service and sales.
- Coordinates and supports client appointments, including hospitality support, ensuring guests have a seamless and memorable experience.
- Attend to the needs of internal and external clients while greeting and directing clients throughout the Landmark, ensuring Tiffany expectations are always delivered, during regular store hours and special events.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues in a timely manner.
- Engage in bespoke conversations to elevate the in-store experience and discern client needs, partnering them with the appropriate Client Advisor to achieve sales goals.
- Exhibit a mastery of knowledge of the Landmark, Tiffany & Co. heritage, and values.
- Supports in hosting role for special events and VIP functions, ensuring guests receive the highest level of service.
- Support the hospitality team to enhance the client experience through swift coordination and provide amenities.
- Exhibit passion and instill inspiration using in-depth storytelling to share knowledge of the World of Tiffany, our Landmark, and the artworks that lie within.
- Conduct guided tours of the store, galleries, exhibitions, and activations, showcasing Tiffany & Co.'s rich history and luxury offerings.
- Consistently deliver a knowledgeable and curated experience for every client.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate agility when it comes to change.
- Administrative duties as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role (luxury retail, hospitality, or museum/art gallery preferred)
- Strong knowledge of art, culture, and luxury products, with a passion for exceptional client experiences
- High energy and excellent customer service skills
- Thoughtful, curious, and optimistic outlook
- Proven record of great communication, organization, and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Multitasker and problem solver
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (fluency in additional languages is a plus)
- Authorization to work in the United States
- A college/university degree with fine art or performing arts focus.
- Previous experiences in a luxury fast paced environment.
- Experience giving tours or public speaking engagements. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts and engage clients and visitors in a compelling manner.
- Experience in art education / learning and development is a plus, demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
- The ability to speak multiple languages.