At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. RESPONSIBILITIESTHE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE CAN EXPECT:
- Partner and support Client Advisors in management of customer flow to maintain excellent customer experience.
- Take ownership in delivery of exceptional experiences in your client engagements while exhibiting the Burberry Values.
- Welcome and engage with customers, provide refreshments and tour customers around Burberry store (whenever necessary).
- Training team committed to your learning about Burberry's history, product knowledge and client experience
- A fun, lively and collaborative work environment
- 3-6 months period minimum (extendable/ convertible to perm)
- Weekdays: 11am-8pm, 12pm-9pm
- Weekends: 1pm-10pm, must be able to work on weekends
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Singapore || Not Applicable || Singapore || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||