Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
Within our MM6 London store and under the direction of the Store Manager for both lines, you will have the following missions :
- To be responsible for the achievement of commercial targets through effective and efficient organization of the team
- Ensure a tailored customer experience to achieve individual and collective targets
- Coaching the team with the Store Manager by providing feedback to ensure the highest quality experience possible
- Contribute to the improvement of sales performance, sales and stock analysis, product rotation and replenishment supervision, and visual team
- Demonstrate leadership in providing excellent personalized customer service and customer development through CRM initiatives
You have good interpersonal skills and are an empathetic person
You are proactive in ensuring a personalized customer experience
You have confirmed retail experience and are business and performance oriented
You are attentive to detail and meticulous