The Senior Coordinator, Global Integrated Marketing will support the Sr. Manager, Global Integrated Marketing position in the development and execution of Global product marketing for Calvin Klein, ranging from packaging and campaign copy development to product positioning and messaging.
The role will require strong partnership with Product Design, Merchandising, Creative, Social/PR, regional and licensed marketing teams, and will support the development of cohesive product messaging strategies in partnership with the Sr. Manager and Director, Global Integrated Marketing, as well as the wider Integrated Marketing Team.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience
- Support the development of compelling product storytelling across all lines of business, alongside key cross-functional teams and relevant stakeholders throughout the organization (including but not limited to: Merchandising, Product, Media, Regional and Licensee Marketing, Social/PR, VM, Creative).
- Develop seasonal and core product expertise through close partnership with Design & Merchandising.
- Hone a deep understanding of global/regional lines and key programs, with the ability to educate Global Marketing and Creative teams.
- Serve as key point of contact on all seasonal packaging and copy development from briefing to output.
- Partner with Regional and Global teams to coordinate Seasonal Lookbook shoots, inclusive of briefs, shot lists, and copy/messaging needs.
- Support Campaign brief submission process ensuring key looks, product hierarchy/positioning and shot lists are reflected accurately.
- Assist in seasonal Marketing Directive development as it relates to overall messaging, copy and product positioning.
- Conduct on-going Product Marketing competitive research and analysis, sharing learnings with the cross-functional teams.
3-4 years of relevant experience in the marketing/communications space, ideally with a fashion/lifestyle background, and a long-term desire to pursue a career in fashion and/or related field. Experience working in intimates/underwear is a plus. Education:
Bachelor's Degree RequiredSkills:
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Ability to work cross functionally in a global capacity in a fast-paced, creative environment with team members at all levels.
- Strong communications skills.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational/project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Passionate about fashion, and product
- Ability to quickly absorb the brand ethos, aesthetic, and product offering.
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Google Drive suite. Experience of working in Keynote is advantageous.
Integrated Marketing (PR/Influence, Social Media, Brand Advocacy and Community Management), CMO (Corporate/Internal Comms, Talent, Brand Experience, Media, Creative, Marketing Operations), Sustainable Business Transformation, Legal, Design & Merchandising.External:
Agencies, Partners, VendorsSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will oversee an Assistant of Global Integrated Marketing.BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support preparation and administration of marketing budgets under the Global Integrated Marketing umbrella.DECISION MAKING:
This role will support the Sr. Manager Global Integrated Marketing in the decisions related to day-to-day management and optimization of seasonal marketing strategies and execution.RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY:
This role must be highly creative in the development of consumer marketing strategies and its implementation across the multiple teams and functions.ENVIRONMENT:
The environment is extremely fast-paced and deadline driven but maintains a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere. Travel as needed.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $70,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH