Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Support the Office to contact the technicians and embroiderer suppliers in order to develop new techniques
* Follow the status of the development of samples at the supplier supporting the office work
* Support the R&D team to send all trials and new developments requested by Design concerning embroideries, beadings, feathers, etc.
* Send materials to the suppliers/embroiders in order to develop the swatches
* Coordinate contacts between embroiderers, special technique suppliers, vendors and Design
* Attend sample muslin fittings in Italy with Design, PD technician and vendors to collect all the infos to share with the vendors in order to develop sample artwork on the pattern. To coordinate with the vendor to be in touch and speed the sampling process.
* Update the office and N.Y team based on Techniques changes made during the samples stage
* Make the placement of the embroidery and technique on the paper pattern of the collection samples.
* Keep an archive of all the developments made in Italy
* Support the PD team during the stock fit and production phase taking care to develop or supervise the grading layout for the embroidery styles
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Minimum 7 years of experience in the same role Ability to work, influence and build relationships across multiple teams and at various levels of the organization. Focus on details, passionate and results oriented Good communication skills (Italian and English, both verbal and written), ambitious to grow and learn.