Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Team Leader Global Art Buying & Casting (m/f/d) who enjoys making a difference and wants to manage a talented as well as multi skilled team. A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.What you can expect:
- Build & lead a team of experts ensuring to work with best-in class artists and models to strengthen brand messaging and commerce
- Interpret the ideas and briefs as set by Art Direction, Creative Direction or Marketing teams to deliver the best possible artists and talents for each project
- Responsible for the model casting across all brands (BOSS & HUGO) & projects such as fashion shows, commercial campaigns, social campaigns and eCommerce
- Build a strong network with agencies and freelance experts
- Responsible for managing the overall casting & art buying budget, this includes regular forecasts, adjustments and cost predictions, including any budgets that need to be assigned for external agencies
- Having a strong vision on how to merge and balance branding and commerce, Keeping editorial integrity, whilst having a commercial result
- Several years of professional experience in an agency and marketing department (creation), at best in the area fashion/ lifestyle as well as several years of management responsibility
- An eye for design, film and photography to ensure the creative alignment during projects
- Experience within project management with different stakeholders
- Strong network within the model & artists (photography, videography, stylist, set design, ...) industry
- Strong communication skills, with excellent knowledge and experience with conflict management and negotiation
- Creative mind, conceptual thinking, organisational talent
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset to drive team development
- Up to 30% international and domestic travel required
- Fluent in English required, 2nd language a plus (eg. French, German and Spanish LI-JW1
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.