HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
As an Area Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for the roll out of the global Visual Merchandsing strategy within the Belux for Retail stores, SIS and WHLS. You will work closely with the store managers and you are responsible for our storefronts, decors and indoor displays. In addition, you give training to the instore visual merchandise team (creative and content) and you train the sales staff of your VM area. We are looking for a creative, passionate and flexible colleague. What you can expect:
- Execute the VDC campaign windows and in store fashion points;
- Optimize Visual Merchandise Guidelines;
- Active role in model store trainings;
- Manage and coordinate in the Visual Merchandise area during store openings and renovations in collaboration with Visual Merchandise Team Leader and Area manager;
- By store visits making sure that a high level of Visual Merchandise is maintained;
- Train in-store staff, monitor their performance and make sure a high level of VM execution is maintained
- Monitor Sales performances of all stores in your area, set ups visits accordingly
- Experience in visual merchandising for at least 3 years, ideally in a similar role. Experience in high segment or presenting costumes is a plus;
- Strong communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Understanding of KPI's and sales numbers is mandatory
- Experience in training and developing people;
- Conceptual thinking, perseverance, passion for the job, commercial insights;
- Awareness of the latest developments, including conception;
- The ability to translate insights into the organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and French, any additional market-specific language e.g. French is desirable;
- Driving license B.
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
If the above mentioned position has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please go to http://group.hugoboss.com/en/career , select the above vacancy, make an account and upload your CV and motivation letter.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.