To support our Curated Partnerships Management team we are searching for a CPM Category Manager (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the development of new categories (Home, Fine jewellery and Watches) by adapting processes and activities to improve profitability.
- Perform cross departmental projects and manage coordination between partners and internal departments.
- Prepare briefings to internal departments to make sure that processes are understood and actioned
- Support launches of the next partnerships and coordinate implementation with partners and internal stakeholders
- Consolidate internal reporting , conduct and present analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Management of a portfolio of brand partnerships together with Curated Partnership Lead.
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree in business
- 4-5 years of commercial experience gained in a retail operations or project management environment
- Proactive, solution-oriented, strong organizational and prioritization skills and adherence to deadlines
- Good knowledge of the retail industry and e-commerce processes
- Experience within Luxury industry is a plus
- Great communication skills with good oral and written English
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with different departments and partners
- Experienced with MS-Office with profound analytical skills and confidence with figures
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.