For our head-quarter in Milan, we are looking for an Executive Assistant.
The role is to provide high quality personal assistance and administrative support to Director, coordinating the day-to-day business activities.
- manage the Director's diary in a proactive and efficient manner ensuring that presentations, reports, contracts or other paperworks needed for meetings are prepared in advance and to a high standard;
- manage an extremely active calendar of appointments: schedule meetings, book business trips arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries and agenda;
- be the focal point of contact on behalf and filter requests for information, identify issues which need immediate attention and manage conflicting priorities;
- collect relevant information for documents and reports; produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required;
- compile, proof-read and send correspondence on Director's behalf, after his approval;
- manage external contacts, represent the executive by welcoming visitors, keep track of periodic communication and manage follow-ups.
Personal Profile :
- 2-5 work experience in the same role;
- bachelor's degree required;
- exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills,
- strong organizational skills: perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail;
- proactive approaches to problem-solving;
- proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- expert level written and verbal communication skills;
- excellent knowledge of English;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and mobile devices
- Replacement for Maternity Leave