Learning & Development Specialist
Our L&D strategy enables us to empower people and provide training and development opportunities, globally, which is fundamental to our overall business growth.
As Learning & Development Specialist, you will be key to executing a solid learning and development strategy within the corporate side of the business.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end design and delivery of learning and development solutions and will work closely with the rest of the L&D team on, both global and local projects.
You will report to the Learning & People Development Manager and collaborate closely with other HR teams and stakeholders/internal clients across the Moncler Group to ensure effective and efficient development of projects.
As a skilled project manager and with robust experience in managing stakeholders across different levels, you will also act as an internal consultant, receiving requests for L&D initiatives/projects, discussing and processing these requests with internal clients. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Be responsible for the design and delivery of L&D projects, always considering the team's strategy, corporate culture, Moncler values and our tone of voice towards our internal customers.
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to address their needs for L&D initiatives.
- Manage both in-house as well as third parties' training SMEs.
- Work closely with other HR teams, and Regional Offices, to ensure our projects are supported and communicated.
- Manage L&D content across our current digital platforms (LMS, internal social network).
- Monitoring of training hours through all training programs managed by the L&D team.
- Compilation/preparation of reports or data required for L&D team projects.
- Control and use of training funds (Fondimpresa/Fondirigenti).
- Manage the budget of your assigned projects.
- Fluent in English.
- Problem solver: you focus on the problem you are trying to solve.
- Your experience in project management allows you to tackle complex projects that require clear planning and execution, as well as strong capacity to manage stakeholders from different areas.
- Interest in learning the dynamics of a multinational company and in exploring opportunities to deliver what is required.
- Demonstrates proactivity, problem-solving mindset, also regarding your own constant and never-ending improvement. You raise your hand when you need help.
- You work within a global organization, where virtual and face-to-face work are fundamental to the way we work.