Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting in August 2023.What you can expect:
- Through your involvement in the day-to-day business, you will gain a profound insight into the field of activity of our creative management from the initial idea to the handover of the collection
- You will be involved in all tasks that arise in the course of creating the collection
- Active support in the development of qualities, shapes and ingredients
- Creation of collection overviews
- Preparation of appointments
- Communication with suppliers and related departments
- You are studying fashion design/clothing technology or are attending a fashion school
- You have very good computer skills (MS Office, MS Excel)
- You have already gained knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills.
Please also attach a portfolio to your application.Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.