As one of Australia's leading and most respected fashion designer brands, we maintain stand-alone retail stores across Australia, Europe, China and the USA, including a successful global online business.
Based on our continued growth and success, we have a newly created opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce Operations Manager, AU & HK to join the team, located in Sydney.
As the E-Commerce Operations Manager, AU & HK, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategic cross-channel development and management of our warehouse operations in Australia. This role will suit a highly motivated, technical and entrepreneurial individual who has experience managing multi-channel fulfillment and operations and is looking to expand their career in a commercial environment.
Reporting to the Global E-Commerce & Omnichannel Director you will be involved in:
- Working to develop, execute and manage the digital & omnichannel operations strategy for the AU & HK markets and drive continuous innovation to the day-to-day warehouse processes and system suite.
- Managing and inspiring the day-to-day activities of the fulfilment and the warehouse teams and hold them accountable for individual KPI’s.
- Coordinating with the Planning and Supply Chain teams to ensure effective management of capacity and inventory levels and of logistics & warehouse costs; identifying risks & developing contingency plans where needed.
- Maintaining warehousing, staffing & freight metrics, reviewing and analyzing the data to optimize performance and ensure all accuracy and productivity KPI’s are met.
- Proactively recommending changes and assist in implementing new procedures and processes for all warehouse & multi-channel fulfillment operations to drive efficiency.
- Building strong and operationally efficient relationships with all third-party logistics partners, with a specific goal of ensuring they exceed their KPI’s.
- Supporting on-going platform upgrades and maintenance efforts working closely with the relevant department to ensure flawless execution with no impacts to the client experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience in warehousing, logistics and operations, with a focus on online fulfillment. Experience managing a large team will be highly regarded, in addition to your strong attention to detail and exceptional time management skills.
You are comfortable leading a team, whilst also being hands-on and proactive. You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, results driven environment and maintain an optimistic, professional and solutions focused approach. Your strong interpersonal and communication skills will hold you in good stead and ensure your success in this newly created role.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to progress your career within an Australian global luxury brand, including international opportunities.
- Access to ongoing Training & Development to grow your career within Zimmermann.
- Generous Employee Discount.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please share your application.
Please note - only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.