Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS! Marketing & CRM Intern I Fulltime Start in April for 5-6 months
As a Marketing intern, you will support the Marketing Team with daily tasks regarding Retail, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Brand Marketing. For events and projects, the support will mostly consist within communication, coordination and reporting. You will need to be able to oversee, analyze and monitor data trends. Furthermore, you will be in charge of certain administrative tasks and internal projects. What you can expect:
- Retail Marketing
- Support on retail marketing projects and events, by creating communication strategy across retail teams. Activations can include store openings or marketing campaigns.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Reporting on weekly store performances within CRM registrations, supporting on thinking of new incentives and ideas for top customer activations.
- Events Management
- Assist the team with organizing, executing, communicating and evaluating marketing activations and events.
- Brand Marketing
- Support on large projects relating to brand marketing, such as online and offline media strategy, partner marketing projects and events.
- Engaged in a University Bachelor or Master program in the field of Marketing, International Business, Communication, or (Fashion) Management;
- Work experience in Marketing, PR, and/or (Fashion) Retail.
- Extensive communication and organization skills and a high level of commitment;
- Pro-active, positive, open-minded, analytical, attention to detail, high interest in fashion;
- You like to share your ideas and are not afraid to take the lead;
- Good written and verbal communication in English (Dutch is beneficial);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and tech savvy.
- Able to come to the office in Amsterdam 4-5 days a week.
If the above mentioned internship has sparked your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please send your CV
and motivation letter
(together with internship information like; start- and end date, amount of hours, writing a thesis, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via www.career.hugoboss.com. We would like to get to know you!
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition, agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <