HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Based in Macy's Herald Square, this position is responsible for implementing visual merchandising directives, window installations and maintaining visual standards in adherence with HUGO BOSS visual standards. This position will report directly to the GM of Herald Square, but also work closely with the NY Metro RVM. This role will predominantly focus on VM within Macy's Herald Square, but may also expand into other POS throughout the NY Metro region based on the needs of the business. What you can expect:
- Primarily responsible for VM implementation and maintenance of Macy's Herald Square . Position will be utilized to support POS throughout the NY Metro region based on the needs of the business.
- Communicate, develop and train In-store staff on HUGO BOSS visual standards and best practices.
- Lead monthly floorset implementation of Macy's Herald Square (windows / internal), and participate as a key leader / stakeholder at monthly regional model store in SOHO.
- Support NY Metro RVM with visual display campaign (window installations) implementation at Macy's Herald Square , including partnership / communication with installation teams.
- Bi-weekly mannequin looks update in Macy's Herald Square windows with strong attention to detail in styling, composition, and lighting.
- Partner with Regional Director / General Manager / NY Metro VM to drive top-level execution and promote strong sales results in the market while adhering to the brand VM strategy.
- Partnership with corporate store planning team to achieve visual merchandising operational objectives by working routinely to coordinate merchandising plans, action plans, and small fixture updates.
- Assist Regional VM with additional on-going projects (pop-up's, press days, seminars, market, new shop install, new store openings, special and celebrity events)
- Maintain awareness of store VM products inventories, manage VM orders and maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably with a competitive luxury brand
- Strength in visual creativity, mannequin styling / looks creations, and visual standards.
- Ability to manage, oversee and follow through on projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, and work effectively / efficiently under time constraints.
- Available to work flexible hours, as needed, including early mornings, over-nights, evenings and weekends
- Able to travel using various forms of transportation (trains and buses) within regional market.
- Possess a driver's license and have the ability to drive to store locations
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable with heights and climbing ladders.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, Vision,
- Generous Employee discount
The expected base pay rate range for this position is from $18/hr to $20/hr. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.