Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In your role as a Stockroom Associate, you are responsible for all stockroom operations to optimize the retail business and enhance efficiency of the selling process to drive commercial success.
We are looking for passionate candidates to join our innovative and inspiring team at Hugo Boss. We celebrate success, work collaboratively and make the impossible possible. If you thrive in a fun yet entrepreneurial environment and have a drive to succeed - this could be the role for you.What you can expect:
- Responsible for physical stock management and movement as well as maintaining the effective overall stock flow and storage process to improve and speed up the customer experience.
- Ensure the highest standard of housekeeping is observed in all back of house areas at all times.
- Supporting in all operations for loss prevention.
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology.
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Accurately complete all Stock handling paperwork to a World Class standard.
- Ensure all delivery and transfer requests are processed quickly and to Company Policy.
- Support Management team by ensuring the shop floor is replenished, by size.
- Support store team by implementing floor moves, when required.
- Understand and execute all systems and stock procedures to ensure quick and accurate deliveries and transfers at all times.
- Support the Management team by successfully running stock reports, when necessary and communicate these to the rest of the team.
- Support the Management team with stock count and bi-annual stock takes.
- Previous experience in stockroom controlling
- Ability to work flexible hours over 3-4 days adaptable to the need of the business
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the brand
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career path for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <