FLANNELS Personal Shopping team is on the hunt for exceptional Personal Shoppers to join our on-the-floor team.
The candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who knows how to deliver exceptional service. With a focus on clientelling and client acquisition, the candidate will have the personality to build and nurture new relationships within the city and beyond. Commercially astute and responsive to customer needs, as well as fashion, market and competitor trends, they’ll work to drive awareness of the FLANNELS offering through the lens of New Luxury. A strong communicator, coaching and nurturing junior Stylist team members will be a key part of the role, helping to drive performance and supporting their professional development.
- Conducting personal appointments with clients face-to-face or virtually
- Create and maintain customer profiles
- Use these profiles and current trend awareness to provide bespoke recommendations to each client
- Provide coverage to extended personal shopping department during absences
- Monitor correspondence and ensure prompt response to all enquiries
- Contribute and assist in marketing / partner events as required
- Ensure timely outreach to new clients
- Work alongside internal departments to feedback client trends
- Act at all times as an advocate of Flannels, ensuring company philosophy is at the heart of all interactions with clients and extends across business internally
- Achieve yearly targets and service KPIs
- Participate in brand training, events and special company promotions
- Confidently dealing with internal group divisions, like logistics, calling stock in, organising deliveries
- Support with the management, training and development of the in store personal shopping team
- Minimum 3 yrs experience with personal shopping across a luxury consumer sector, with an existing client book (as a plus)
- Minimum 3 years experience managing a team accross a retail environment
- Proven previous experience working within a sales target driven environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English both written and spoken) along with excellent customer service, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and natural ability to think outside box and problem solve to strict deadlines
- An eye for detail and outstanding organisational skills are essential
- Interest in global fashion trends and the luxury market
- Proficient in MS office, including, Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM & Clienteling system