We are looking for a highly organised Creative Brand Marketing Lead for our Cath Kidston team at our London Office. If you are highly organised and have a real passion for the brand and making an impact; read on!
Creative Brand Marketing Lead
- Collaborate with the Lead Creative to ensure the brand vision is executed seamlessly across brand channels through creative assets, design and copy.
- Devise and lead the creation of a process workflow for Cath Kidston production to ensure operational excellence and smooth output.
- Brief brand storytelling and copy across channels and hold final approval of tone of voice for the brand.
- Manage and deliver multi-channel shoot and production solutions for all Brand Marketing activations (across web, email, social, PR)
- Devise & Brief social assets for creation including Giffs in line with key brand values and campaign storytelling. Approve final assets.
- Forecast & Manage the brand's campaign budget
- Lead channel owners on the use of imagery to ensure brand consistency across platforms
- Own all production timelines & scheduling of resource for 360 production
- Lead meetings with the wider team to keep production on track and ensure the team are hitting key milestones
- Develop and maintain a strong network with industry leaders to ensure the highest level of talent
- On set production management ensuring campaign shoots run smoothly and crew run to schedule
- Lead the creation of production shoot guidelines & briefings for teams to effectively execute ecomm shoots at NEXT studios
- Lead the creation of Style guides outlining the vision of brand, set design and styling guidelines for lifestyles. Liaise with license partners, briefing external photography and approving the delivery of assets.
- Handle negotiations with third party suppliers on cost, rights & availability
- Oversee the post production process, facilitating check ins to ensure retouch & editing is completed to schedule
- Submit creative assets and brand campaign to Franchise partners to ensure seamless Global launch. Approve Franchise partners creative assets & local campaigns reflect brand ideals.
- Implement an overarching process flow for Next teams to follow, for each stream of production. Lead the creation and briefing of key docs, including shoot planners, timelines, production guidelines, & a black book of external partners
- Approval of copy and look and feel of brand through channels
About you :
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiate while building excellent relationships across multi channels
- Excellent time management
- Experience within a similar role
- Love for the Cath Kidston brand!
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking