Establishing a globally recognized aesthetic, Carolina Herrera resided at the helm of her eponymous label for over three decades. She has proven with each new season that effortless elegance paired with modern refinement is always relevant and embraced. Under the new creative direction of Wes Gordon, we believe our future is brighter than ever. As part of our Marketing & Communications team, the Freelance Coordinator will report to the Senior Omni-Channel Marketing Manager and be involved in the planning and execution of the global marketing calendar.
• Assist Director of Global Marketing on all core projects to support the Ecommerce, Retail and Wholesale Teams.
• Assist with updating copy decks for email newsletters, global marketing calendar, weekly agendas, digital asset organization, and creation of marketing tools.
• Participate in organization of Ecommerce & Social Content photo and video shoots.
• Contributing to brand marketing initiatives from beginning to end. This includes digital projects such as competitive research, media analyses, and runway show preparation.
• Participating in research projects within the VIP Entertainment Industry including red carpet competitor analyses and checking through weekly tabloids to seek the new “it” celebrities that are appropriate for the House of Herrera.
• Create assets for social media and website
• Manage new vendor creation, purchase orders and payment tracking for marketing programs using SAP.