Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage. Job Mission:
The resource will be included in the Central Merchandising Department, he/she will support the team in the analysis and data management activities aimed at supporting the Merchandising Department and defining and developing of the collections. Job responsabilities & activities:
Skills & experiences:
- Analyse performances, by product/store, prepare weekly, monthly, seasonal reports (sell through), propose corrective actions and identify growth opportunities.
- Realization of analysis and reports related to the sales data of the WW Retail stores.
- Before & during the showroom, support the coordination of master order activities and key assortments by region/channel in the buying tools / systems.
- Realization of replenishment analysis & reorder proposal to send to the different regions / markets.
- Continuous exchange of information with regional teams in terms of product needs, competitor offers, through constant follow up.
- Elaborate and consolidate inputs coming from regions and channels on business trends.
- Provide feedback to Central Merchandising/Collection Merchandising teams to adjust offer to market needs.
- Coordinate actions planned with Business planning.
- Work on the delivery calendar of key items & follow up.
- Passion and sensibility for the Luxury sector
- Previous experience in Buying/Retail merchandising assistant roles
- Commercial awareness and strong business sensibility
- Team working attitude and flexibility
- Problem Solving, precision, attention to details
- Proficiency in the Office package, notably Excel. Power BI knowledge will be considered as a plus
- Fluent English
#LI - MMAR